Monday, October 15, 2018
Highland Park Community House
1991 Sheridan Road, Highland Park
Join us for Play It Forward, Keshet’s first ever game day and lunch. Invite your friends, choose your game and enjoy supporting programs for kids, teens and adults with disabilities.
Please bring your Mahjong set, Canasta cards, Scrabble board or other games to play.
Tables are set for four people. Each player should register individually and indicate the others at her table. If you would like to purchase an entire table or learn about sponsorship opportunities, please call Samantha at 847.205.1234.
Hosts: Amy Cutler, Michelle Ebner, Danielle Goldman, Lauren Kamnik, Jennifer Phillips & Lauren Schrero
Sponsors: Green Acre Branding | Milt’s BBQ for the Perplexed | Milt’s Extra Innings | Others coming soon
Raffle Prizes & Donations: 4Keepsies | Chai Five Blankets | Diana Peters Designs | Enaz | Fenceworks “The Guy on 41” | Gogo Squeez | Kendra Scott | Kidtoure Designs | Lotus Nails | Lustbader Center in Northbrook | Mary Kay Beauty by Sari Fine | MB Kustom Kreations | Memorable Events | Michael’s Chicago-Style Red Hots | Northbrook Family Eye Care | Northshore Family Health and Fitness | Once Upon a Grill | Painted Penguin | Pascal Pour Elle | Patch Place | Pearls of Chicago | Pixie Lane | Puttart | Rock and Tulle | Rodan + Fields by Margaux Sayer | Sari Fine Photography | Senegence | Skylan | Splatitude | Stella & Dot by Jennifer Finger | Tee 2 You | The Organized Mama | Two B You | Andrea Weiss | WheelPower Studio | Wildfire and Big Bowl | Wink and a Nod | and many more to come…
February 21 to March 2, 2019
Reserve your spot today with a $199 deposit.
Join by September 24 AND YOU SAVE $300
Trade in blasts of chilly winter winds for balmy breezes of Thailand, for an unbelievable networking adventure. Travel with your fellow movers and shakers, from all around the globe, to experience this kingdom of glittering gold and sparkling shores.
You’ll enjoy this trip for a total of just $2,999. Hurry and book your spot.
This trip will sell out!
On the trip you will:
- Experience the range that Thailand has to offer from national sports like muay thai— Thai kickboxing—to the spicy and sweet flavors of their dishes. Thailand takes everything you may be familiar with and turns it up to 11.
- Bathe elephants at the sustainable and ethically managed Elephant Nature Park.
- Snorkel and explore hidden lagoons and other protected natural beauties in the Andaman Sea.
- Understand Thai Spiritual Practices – you will see the grandeur of Buddhist temples and learn about how traditional Buddhist practices infuse daily life in Thailand, from Spirit Houses to monkhood.
- Meet with some of the Jewish community living in Bangkok and understand what it is like to live as a person of faith in a majority Buddhist nation.
See the full itinerary and details with our partners Insider Expeditions. Please contact Insider staff at email@example.com or +1 (929) 399-4975 with any questions about the itinerary, logistics, and payment.
All you need to secure your space is $199. Join by September 24 AND YOU SAVE $300.
Savor the Land of Smiles in an action-packed, specially curated trip!