It’s Q2, What Are You Going To Accomplish?
Hard to believe the second quarter is already here. How did your first quarter go? Are you still on track to make those goals you set at New Year’s? The key element to achieving your goals is to actually set them and then develop a plan to make it happen. Once you do that all you need is some motivation, some accountability (that’s where a coach comes in…) and a belief that you can make it happen.
Here are some tips to help you make your second quarter goals:
- Start with a long term goal and then break it down into smaller, shorter term chunks.
- Write it down! – seems so simple, but only 3% of the population has written goals.
- Make a plan – what do you have to do tomorrow, next week, next month to make it happen?
- Reward yourself when you reach milestones…and set consequences for yourself if you don’t.
- Stop putting it off – start today.
I hope everyone has a successful second quarter. Let me know how you do.