NAWBO Chicago’s annual Thrive Conference is set for Monday, September 26th! This year’s THRIVE Conference incorporates more keynote speakers who are all standouts in business. Managing growth, building culture, enhancing your digital footprint, increasing sales, and building relationships will be some of the many topics of discussion. People will feel empowered, energized and motivated to face the future – together. Speakers include:
- Jan Fields, former president of McDonald’s USA, LLC who has been named to Forbes’ list of The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women, Fortune’s 50 Most Powerful Women in Business list, The Wall Street Journal’s 50 Women to Watch list and Crain’s Chicago Business’ list of 25 Women to Watch; and
- Amanda Lannert, CEO of The Jellyvision Lab as well as the CEO of the Year at the Moxie Awards in 2014 and 2015, Woman in Tech in 2016 and 2016;
- Suzanne Muchin, co-founder and principal of Mind + Matter Studio, a communication and strategy firm and 2012 inductee to the Chicago Entrepreneur Hall of Fame.
- Sima Dahl, well-known speaker, trainer and author.
- Maria Katris, CEO of Built In and an intrapreneur and entrepreneur who has 16+ years’ marketing, strategy and consulting experience.
- Adela Cepeda, a finance specialist since 1980, Adela Cepeda, president of A.C. Advisory, Inc., manages the structuring and execution of transactions in the capital markets for corporations and municipalities and has consulted on over $130 billion of municipal borrowings.