The leadership of CJE SeniorLife elected a new slate of officers for the 2014 fiscal year at the organization’s 41st Annual Meeting, held on Tuesday, October 22, at the Weinberg Community for Senior Living in Deerfield.
New members of the Board of Directors, each slated for a three-year term:
- Robert T. Bernstein, of Northbrook, practices labor and employment law and is a partner with Laner Muchin, Ltd. He is also a co-founder of the Chicago Business Resource Group, which raises money for various non-profits among other endeavors.
- Samuel P. Brilliant, of Lake Forest, is a Certified Public Accountant and Vice President Strategic Initiatives of Hollister Incorporated, a leading private, employee-owned global healthcare products manufacturer and marketer.
- Steve C. Drucker, of Northbrook, is an accomplished senior level healthcare executive with over 40 years of progressively responsible management experience. He is one of the longest-tenured chief executive officers of any hospital in the Chicagoland area, having served as CEO for 19 years, including 17 at one institution. He recently retired as CEO of Loretto Hospital.
- Jeffrey Graff, of Bannockburn, is an Attending Physician, Division of Emergency Medicine at NorthShore University HealthSystem. He is a Clinical Professor, University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, and currently a fellow of the American College of Emergency Physicians as well as a member of the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine.
- Mark Grazman, of Chicago, is a partner at GH School for Healthy Living, a social enterprise that delivers medical exercise therapy integrated with psychological coaching. He has also been active in developing exercise clinical trials for people over 55, and helped his father launch a peer-to-peer coaching program for the Alzheimer’s Association in St. Louis.
Officers slated for an additional three-year term include:
- Stephen P. Sandler, Board Chair
- Judy L. Smith, Vice Chair
- Alan M. Ellenby, Treasurer
- Vicki Pines, Secretary
Directors slated for an additional three-year term include:
- Marc L. Berman
- Kenneth Lorch
- Leslie Markman-Stern
- David M. Rosenberg
- Linda Soreff Siegel
- Dianne Tesler
- Kalman Wenig
For a full listing of current CJE SeniorLife Board Members, please visit http://cje.net/about-cje/board-members.
To read or download our annual report, please visit http://cje.net/annualreport.
* * * * * * * *
Since 1972, CJE SeniorLife has enhanced the lives of older adults and their families through an innovative, comprehensive network that includes life enrichment programs, supportive resources, healthcare, research and education. CJE is a partner in serving the community, supported by the Jewish United Fund/Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago. For more information about CJE services, call 773/508-1000 or visit www.cje.net.