Images Alive, Ltd. is a full service, Female Owned company providing clients with marketing expertise, promotional strategies and silk screening and embroidery production. The integrity of the personnel and service at Images Alive has differentiated us from the competition in our business and has been one of our keys to success…we stand behind our product and our processes. Images Alive Ltd. was incorporated in 1991 and our track record in the industry is excellent; many of our clients have worked with us for that same period of time.
Our organization is comprised of a team of individuals who have been, collectively, in the screening and embroidery business for over 65 years. Our owners hail from both advertising and sales backgrounds and along with their research team, sport a seasoned 60+ years in this and related industries. Our screening supervisor has worked in the business for over 25 years, is knowledgeable on a vast array of screening possibilities and professionally handles a wide variety of client projects. Our embroidery supervisor has also worked in the business for over 20 years.
To autonomously develop leads and contacts, in effort to produce a balanced portfolio of clients in the Arts, Non-profit, Fortune and Corporate arenas. Client contacts will be decision makers such as VP and managers in sales, safety, account management and human resources, business owners and the like.
The candidate should be able to develop his or her own phone identity, but be consistent with the values and persona of Images Alive. They should be able to effectively “cold-call,” this is a must with the expectation of setting up face-to-face presentation meetings.Reliable transportation is required, as is fresh and clean standard business attire.
The candidate, will need to be able to “fact-find” with a client in person and present the value of Images Alive in return, as well as develop a course of further action as required by need. They must be organized and motivated to source new ideas follow-up on existing orders, maintain deadlines and query the client over emerging possibilities. Multitasking is a key as numerous short and long term projects will be maintained simultaneously. They will need to learn how to research data using industry software and be able to pre-assemble comprehensive sales presentations.
Although Ad-specialty industry experience and an existing book of business is a plus, it is not required.
• Desire to learn a new industry and it’s nuances
• Proficiency with social media a must, twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and the like
• Proficiency in and with social media, Mail Chimp or equivalent, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn…a must
• Positive attitude, self-starting and conscientious personality. Dedicated and reliable.
• Excellent phone etiquette including proper use of grammar, polished, professional demeanor
• Strong organizational skills including use of ACT, Excel, Googledocs and other organizational tools for maintaining easy/ready access to client information, current needs, project specs
• Adaptability to new and varied client needs and situations
• Determination and resilience to inquire about new possibilities, orders or contacts within the
• Ability to absorb direction from and work successfully with the office manager and a variety of office
and production staff
• Ability to work within and meet deadlines for timely internal and client follow up
• Possess advanced computer/internet skills
• Ability to deliver organized report of information both verbally and in writing to both internal staff and
Images Alive will:
• Provide education of the basic tenets/structure/operations of the ad specialty/promotional products industry, Images Alive and basic marketing theory
• Teach how to use all computer tools necessary to conduct necessary research and maintain organized records of all activity
• Coach regarding relationship building: What to do before you call (necessary background information), how to listen well, information to gather when you call, how to effectively/professionally follow up
• Demonstrate systems for prioritizing projects
• Train industry related software programs
• Teach how to write an effective client letter for initial contact, ongoing relationship, project management or follow up
$20-45K Draw against commission, commensurate with experience, aggressive commission schedule, unlimited earning potential with the prospect of a $50-100k income in 12-18 months; assistance with obtaining health insurance may available after 60 days, but not included.
Come to work with a proven team and method for success!
Send resume to: Aaron@imagesaliveltd.com